The Botanical Photography Group was formed in mid-2017 for Friends interested in photography and in developing their technical skills with a special focus on botanical photography.
- There are 20 or so regular photographers with a wide variety of photography knowledge, experiences and skills.
- The meetings are held on the 2nd and the 4th Fridays of each month from 10.00 am - 12.00 in the Goodman Building, Hackney Road, Adelaide Botanic Garden unless on a photo shoot at various locations.
- Members share their knowledge through informal discussions, workshops, and guest speakers.
- Membership of the FBGA is required and people need to be over 18 years to attend.
- A small fee is charged to attend meetings.
- Photographs produced by members help to raise funds in support of the Botanic Gardens through the production and sale of the annual Friends Calendar, cards, and other merchandise available in North Lodge, Plane Tree Drive, Adelaide Botanic Garden.
- Meetings are informal and Friends are welcome to come along for a few meetings to see what we do.
- If you are interested in joining the Botanical Photography Group, please contact Stephanie in the Friends Office FBGA Office. Contact:08 8222 9367
Photos by Chris Kirby FBGA Botanical Photography Group 2022