Home of the Friends is a 1866 cottage by the Friends Gate. It provides a welcoming place for Friends members and the public entering from Plane Tree Drive. Staffed by enthusiastic volunteers who are all members of the Friends.
Enter and enjoy:
- . Comprehensive botanical and gardening library
- . Changing display of original botanical art, photography and gift cards for sale
- . History of previous staff who lived in the cottage
- . Souvenirs, plants, books, cards, craft for sale Eftpos available
- . Interesting special displays and exhibitions
Activities for members
- . Mahjong Mondays 1000- 1300
- . Book clubs 1st and 3rd Mondays 1330- 1500
- . Busy Hands craft days
- . Winter Board Game Days
- . Special Sale Days
Members are invited to join the volunteer roster to be a welcoming face to the public and also to join the North Lodge management team.